Berner Rose Tomato Seeds
Alsagarden Commitments :
|Best-quality Plants and Seeds, Open
Pollinated, all Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO.
|Secure payment by credit card,
paypal, check or bank-transfer.
|International Shipping. We ship all
over the World (except live plants).
|Satisfied or refunded guarantee.
Possible return within 14 days.
- Delivery information
Period of sowing : Spring
Harvest period : Summer
We ship our products in France and in the European Union. For shipments outside the European Union or requiring special transportation, do not hesitate to contact our customer service before.
During the ordering process, you can choose between 3 modes of delivery:
– Free shipping : Shipping is totally free to mainland France from 49 euros purchase . Usually dispatched within 5-6 working days maximum.
– Standard shipping : Shipping by bubble letters, or by letters max or by Colissimo post. Usually dispatched within 3-4 working days maximum. Price from 3,50 euros.
– Priority Send : For priority processing of your order. Usually dispatched within 2-3 working days maximum. Price depending on the destination and weight of the products.
The tracking information of your order are accessible in your member area, allowing you to follow step by step the progress of your order in real time condition.
Organic Tomatoes Berner Rose
Sow: late February – April in trays
Harvest: July – September
Contents: sufficient for about 8 plants
- Seedfast ORGANIC seeds and garden products sustainably and fairly produced
- Packaged environmentally friendly and delivered free of shipping costs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Originating from the Bern region of Switzerland, the Berner Rose is an old, meaty variety of tomato renowned for its excellent taste.
It bears a light pink fruit with soft, juicy flesh and a thin skin. Protect from the elements (sun, wind, rain).
After pricking out the seedlings, ensure sufficient light and fresh air or place into a cold frame. Transplant only after mid May as tomatoes are sensitive to frost. They love nutrient-rich, humus soil in sunny areas. Before transplanting, the soil should be loosened and fertilized. After planting, water well until the first significant growth spurt is visible. Afterwards, water sparingly.
fleshy tomato Sow: late February – April in trays Harvest: July – September Contents: sufficient for about 8 plants