How to Buy Cannabis Seeds with Bitcoins or Etherium Until recently, the idea of buying cannabis seeds with Bitcoin, Etherium, or any cryptocurrency seemed absolutely insane to me. It seemed like Buy Quality Marijuana seeds at Amsterdam Seed Supply – Buy cannabis seeds with Cryptocurrency – Medical marijuana seeds ✓ High Quality Strains How to buy cannabis seeds with Bitcoin The aim of this guide is to explain how the cryptocurrency process works to ensure a smooth and issue-free shopping experience. While we are using BTC as
How to Buy Cannabis Seeds with Bitcoins or Etherium
Until recently, the idea of buying cannabis seeds with Bitcoin, Etherium, or any cryptocurrency seemed absolutely insane to me. It seemed like using Bitcoin or any kind of virtual currency would be too hard. But I tried it and using Bitcoin is weirdly easy. Now I wonder why I waited this long to use Bitcoin, because you get insane discounts and sale prices for using Bitcoin to buy marijuana seeds from most seed banks.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are digital coins. Using a digital currency protects the privacy of people spending and receiving them.
What’s the deal with using Bitcoin to buy cannabis seeds?
Services like Venmo, Cashapp, and Paypal can be used to pay with Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, but they don’t have the best options.
Here’s how to use a cryptocurrency exchange to pay for cannabis seeds:
- Get an account for access to Bitcoin, Etherium, and other altcoins or crypto currencies. This account gives you access to a “cryptocurrency exchange” where you can buy and send Bitcoins.
- Set up how you want to pay (for example Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Zelle, and most major credit card or debit cards, among other options).
- Use your account to buy seeds privately and discreetly. You’ll be able to send Bitcoins directly to the seed vendor from inside your account.
Bonus: Get Bitcoin discounts at cannabis seed banks!
It’s really that easy. The best part is once you’re set up, your transactions are anonymous, secret, and secure. Let’s get started and I’ll walk you through every detail.
Using Bitcoins to buy cannabis seeds protects both you and the seed vendor. As a bonus, paying with Bitcoin typically gives you discounts on seeds.
- Initial Setup: 25 minutes
- After that: 1-2 minutes each time
How to Buy Seeds with Cryptocurrency: Step-By-Step Tutorial
1.) Get an account on a Cryptocurrency exchange.
The most popular place to buy Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies is likely Coinbase. It is simple to use and has a good selection of altcoins. However, it tends to have somewhat higher fees than the cheapest exchanges (unless you upgrade to Coinbase Pro) and funds can be delayed for up to 3 days if you load money via a bank transfer (typically only 10-20 minutes to get funds if you use a credit card). However, if you’re just want to “dip a toe” into cryptocurrency and don’t know yet if you’re going to be making many purchases, Coinbase is a great place to start.
– Great security and options. Here’s an excellent step-by-step walkthrough for Coinbase.
Note: Venmo, Cashapp, and Paypal can be used to send cryptocurrency
To make an account, typically you will need to give your full name, email address, and password. They will verify your email address and phone number. In order to buy Bitcoin, you will also have to verify your identity, so they will ask for more information such as your date of birth, street address, and a picture ID.
Due to the sensitive nature of this information, I recommend Coinbase. It was founded in 2012 and has proven to be a trustworthy and secure company. I’m the kind of person who prefers a time-tested service and a lot of the other exchanges are newer. But there are many great ways to send Bitcoins (including services you may already have an account with).
Coinbase is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange (and what I use), but there are many other great options as well. Venmo, Cashapp, and Paypal can also be used to send cryptocurrency.
2.) Set up how you want to pay (Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Zelle, etc.)
Once your account is set up and verified, it’s time to load up your account, or at least set it up so you’re ready when it’s time to buy. Adding payment options lets you load money onto the account (buy Bitcoins and put them in your digital “wallet”). For this step, you will need to:
- Set up a payment method on your account (such as a credit card, Zelle, Visa, Mastercard, direct bank transfer, etc.)
Note: Payments usually go through within minutes for credit cards, but take longer for bank transfers (similar to other payment websites like Paypal)
You’ve now got the ability to put Bitcoins in your account/wallet. With digital money in your digital wallet, you’ll quickly be able to buy your seeds online.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are digital coins that can be sent from one place to another using your phone, tablet, or computer
3.) Use your cryptocurrency exchange account to buy seeds
Every seed company has a slightly different process, but it’s all essentially the same. For example, here is how to pay with Bitcoin on the Seed Supreme website (which I use for seeds most of the time).
Make Your Order on the Cannabis Seed Bank Website
- Choose your seeds like normal
- When checking out, choose “Pay by Bitcoin” as your payment option, and check out like normal. You will be told where to send the Bitcoins.
- Double-check to see what cryptocurrency is accepted by your cannabis seed bank
- Sometimes you get better discounts with some digital coins over others
Pay for your order with cryptocurrency
- Log into your exchange (like Coinbase)
- Enter the amount of your order and send that value of bitcoins (or other crypto currency) to the seed bank
- Wait for a payment confirmation email from the seed bank
That’s it! After the first time, the only part you need to do is Step 3, which only takes a few minutes from start to finish.
Buy Cannabis Seeds with Cryptocurrency – Amsterdam Seed Supply
When it comes to buying sensitive products like marijuana seeds, it is very highly recommended to do this as discreetly and anonymously as possible to raise the least amount of suspicion from banks and authorities. Luckily cryptocurrencies are so advanced now that anyone can buy them and then use them to make discreet purchases. What’s more, you will receive 3 extra Free Seeds with every crypto-currency purchase!
For those who were not aware, a Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, put in easier terms “Internet Money”.
For more information on what a cryptocurrency is and how it works, take a look at this Wikipedia article or this video.
Now that you’re more familiarized with Cryptocurrencies, at Amsterdam Seed Supply we support a de-centralized economic system and therefore offer a 3 Free Cannabis Seeds on all orders that use our supported cryptocurrency payment methods.
How can you get Cryptocurrencies?
If you are interested in using a decentralized, peer-to-peer currency that does has no ties with the economy of any country and is private, here are some options that you might consider interesting when looking into getting a piece of revolutionary technology that will re-shape global economy as we know it.
You can start buying cryptocurrency now, not only the famous Bitcoin or Ethereum but also:
Litecoin: An offshoot of Bitcoin that has quicker transactions & experiments with new tech
Monero: Private and censorship-resistant transactions.
An easy way to get started is:
- Set up an account on a site like Coinbase, Coinmama (where you can purchase coins with a credit card) or Bitpanda (where you can buy coins using PayPal or credit card, although a quicker way to do this would be Changelly.com which reduces verification time and allows you to have cryptocurrency in your name much faster).
- Buy Cryptocurrency using your credit card, Paypal or bank transfer
- Use your coins on Amsterdam Seed Supply with a special checkout price.
What are the advantages of Cryptocurrencies?
Although it seems complicated and better left to hackers and hardcore internauts, buying and using cryptocurrencies is free from risks, has similar if not higher finance-grade security for transactions, but is completely independent of banks or other financial institutions and is very easy to use.
With cryptocurrency, you can make online payments as easily as sending an email, with minimum transfer costs and within minutes!
Once you have set up an account and verified your details such as identity or bank account, you can look for the cryptocurrency of your choice from verified sources and buy a currency that you can use throughout the web, deep web and select physical outlets such as ours.
And what’s best is that you will get an extra 3 Free Cannabis Seeds on Amsterdam Seed Supply.
How to buy cannabis seeds with Bitcoin
The aim of this guide is to explain how the cryptocurrency process works to ensure a smooth and issue-free shopping experience. While we are using BTC as an example, the same rule applies to all cryptocurrencies. All crypto payments are processed by Coinpayments.net.
What do I need to pay with BTC?
You need to own BTC in your wallet / app before placing your order and you need to be able to make immediate external BTC transfers from your wallet/app, as you will have a limited time to send your BTC after placing your order.
Some wallets / services may hold your funds for 24-48 hrs before releasing the transfer (it often applies to new / non-verified accounts) and such services will not be suitable.
How to pay for my order with BTC?
Place your order on our website, selecting the ” Pay by Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum” payment method.
After clicking the “Place Order” button you will be redirected to a mini-checkout hosted by Coinpayments.net, where you need to confirm your details (please make sure to provide a correct email address) and select your cryptocurrency. Upon completing the mini-checkout you will be presented with your BTC payment page, where you will find:
– the amount of BTC to transfer – make sure to send the exact amount, otherwise your transaction may be canceled.
– our wallet address – send your BTC to this address.
– QR code – scan it with your mobile wallet app (where supported) to automatically fill in your transfer information.
– an expiry timer – the transaction will expire within usually 8-24hrs, the time depends on how buys the BTC network is and is provided automatically. Please do not send any funds once the timer expires as your payment will not be applied to your order.
You will also receive a link to your payment page and brief instructions by email.
Once your payment is confirmed on the network, your order will be invoiced automatically and its status will change from “Pending – Bitcoin” to “Processing – Bitcoin”.