How to build an indoor cannabis garden on a budget
Setting up an indoor weed grow in your home is a lot easier than you may think. You will need to invest some time and money into an indoor grow, but acquiring materials and building it out doesn’t require a lot of skill and can be done cheaply.
This guide will show you how to build three different garden setups at three different price points. Each build below contains all necessary components needed to create a simple, climate-controlled grow for your plants.
All of the hardware used for each project can be ordered online or bought at a local hardware store or grow shop.
Note: Product prices below may fluctuate slightly over time.
The nano grow: $115 to $150
Who should use this build?
First-time growers, budget growers, and those who wish to keep their garden as inconspicuous as possible are a good fit for the Nano Grow. At 24”x 24”, this tent is small enough to fit in most closets.
- TopoLight 24”x24”x48” Indoor Grow Room ($50)
- Lorell 6” Clip On Fan ($14)
- Century 24 Hour Mechanical Timer ($10)
- Growstar 150w Cree LED Full Spectrum UFO Light ($43)
- (Optional) iPower 4” 100CFM Inline Duct Fan ($18)
- (Optional) AcuRite Hydrometer and Thermometer ($12)
Total cost: $117-147
The Nano Grow is designed to be the most budget friendly and least technical design. This build focuses on trimming down the necessary components to eliminate any superfluous items. While the essentials will cost you just under $120, you can add an optional inline fan and thermometer/hydrometer for just bit more.
LED lights work well in this environment because they produce very little heat. Although filtration for a grow of this size is not necessary, those who wish to grow in a more confined space should consider opting for the intake fan and thermometer/hydrometer. This will help to both increase air circulation and provide some fundamental metrics for maintaining a healthy environment for the plants.
With the tent height maxing out at 48”, plants grown in this space should not exceed 24” in height and we recommend using dwarf, indica, and auto-flowering varieties for best results.
- Tent: The Topolight grow tent is perfect for a small space or closet and features highly reflective mylar coating on the inside to help provide your plants with optimal lighting.
- Light: The Growstar LED Full Spectrum UFO Light is an inexpensive and efficient fixture designed to provide a spectrum suitable for both vegetative and flowering plants. This light features 30w of Cree LED and emits a blue/purple hue. You also receive the necessary components to hang the light at variable heights in order to follow a canopy as it grows. LED lights do not add any additional heat to the tent and require less filtration to maintain proper temperatures.
- Filtration: A 6” Lorell clip-on fan provides airflow within the tent. Additionally, you may add a 4” 100CFM inline duct fan to provide an intake mechanism to cycle clean air throughout the tent. If you decide to buy the intake duct fan, install it on the bottom of the tent using duct tape and zip ties. The clip-on fan will help move air around inside of the tent. By keeping the top duct port open, air may exhaust passively. If you decide to opt out of the intake duct fan, leave both the bottom and the top port open for air movement.
- Automation: This build comes with a 24-hour mechanical timer designed to keep the light on an automated cycle. Mechanical timers are slightly more affordable than their digital counterparts.
- Climate metering: The basic version of this build does not feature any climate monitoring hardware. However, there is an option to purchase an Acurite thermometer/hydrometer which will allow you to monitor essential metrics within the tent.
The micro grow: $500
Who should use this build?
The Micro Grow is a value-driven package designed to provide all of the essentials for a single tent grow. More advanced than the Nano Grow, it’s a complete system that can handle just about any grow style.
This build is a perfect fit for a small room or garage space. At 64” tall, the tent affords enough room to propagate most smaller, bushier cultivars. There is a canopy height limit of between 35” and 42”.
In this setup, 2 to 4 plants are recommended. You can squeeze in 6 plants if you grow small auto-flowering varieties and/or vegetate the plants for less time.
- Casolly 32”x32”x64” Indoor Grow Room ($65)
- Century 7 Day Heavy Duty Programmable Digital Timer, Dual Outlet ($13)
- AcuRite Hydrometer and Thermometer ($12)
- Lorell 6” Clip-On Fan ($17)
- Growsun 4” Indoor Grow Exhaust Kit, Carbon Filter, Fan, Ducting ($120)
- VivoSun 6” 240CFM Inline Duct Booster Fan ($21)
- Growneer Variable Speed Vent Fan Controller ($12)
- TopoGrow 315W CMH Grow Light Kit, 120v fixture w/ 3100k Bulb ($177)
- 15 amp GFCI Grounded 5-Outlet Adapter ($29)
Total cost: $466
Unlike the Nano Grow, this build contains a complete ventilation system designed to filter and exhaust hot air while simultaneously bringing in clean, cool air. Additionally, the timer has been upgraded to the dual-outlet digital model for controlling both the light and carbon filter exhaust system. A variable speed vent fan controller is also added for maximum climate control.
With the 315w CMH (ceramic metal halide) lights, enough heat is generated to recommend this build for an open space to allow for the best possible air circulation through the tent. The included 3100k bulb allows you to use the tent for both vegetative and flowering cycles.
- Tent: The Casolly 32”x32”x64” Indoor Grow Room provides adequate space for a much more powerful fixture, allowing you to cultivate more plants than the Nano Grow. This tent also features multiple ducting ports for proper air ventilation systems to be installed and comes with a front-sided concealable window for easy monitoring.
- Light: This build features a 120v 315w CMH light fixture from TopoGrow. CMH lights give off far less heat than HID fixtures such as high-pressure sodium (HPS) and metal halide (MH). Complete with a 3100k bulb, this fixture produces a light spectrum conducive to both vegetative and flowering plants, eliminating the need to switch lights between cycles. Even better, this CMH fixture comes with a built-in ballast.
- Filtration: Although CMH fixtures produce less heat than their competitors, there’s still a need for proper ducting and ventilation to remove hot air from the tent. For this build, we chose to pair a Growsun 4” indoor exhaust kit with a 6” Vivosun 240CFM inline duct booster fan. To maintain proper ventilation, a fan speed adjuster has been added. Additionally, a 6” Lorell clip-on-fan is used for airflow over the plant canopy.
- Automation: A dual outlet digital timer is included for tandem use with the carbon filter exhaust and light fixture.
- Climate metering: The Acuright Digital thermometer/hydrometer will help monitor temperature and humidity levels within the tent, making climate control adjustments easier.
- Filtration setup: The 315w CMH generates enough heat to require filtration from the top of the tent. Airflow should be directed upward by installing the 6” duct booster fan at the bottom of the tent using duct tape and zip ties with the 4” carbon filter exhaust system at the top. Use heavy-duty zip ties to fasten the carbon filter at the back of the tent. Duct tape may be used to attach the fan to the filter as well as the filter to the aluminum ducting. Guide the ducting through the top port and fasten it with zip ties and duct tape.
With this system, cool air will enter through the bottom of the tent, and warm air will be scrubbed as it leaves the top of the tent. The 6” clip-on fan should be placed just above canopy level on the back-left pole to help circulate air evenly as the plants mature.
Standard grow: $1,000
Who should use this build?
The Standard Grow offers a complete package for growers who wish to maintain a perpetual cultivation operation year-round. It covers all of the essentials in housing, lighting, automation, and filtration for a standard home grow.
No matter what your legal plant limit is, this tent should be able to handle it. At 80” for the main grow chamber, height is not a problem, and just about any cultivar can be propagated successfully under this build. With a 630w 3100k CMH fixture, this room can be used for both vegetative and flowering stages.
For growers who want a full system capable of germinating seedlings, taking and keeping clones, maintaining mother plants, and have multiple chambers for various projects, this is the build for you.
However, this system tends to run hot and will need the open air of a large room or garage to function optimally.
- 4 Bulb t5 Grow Light Fixture (x2 at $75)
- GrowSun 6” 400 CFM Indoor Grow Exhaust Kit, Carbon Filter, Fan, Time, Ducting ($120)
- TopoGrow 630W CMH Grow Light Kit, 120v Fixture w/ 2 3100k Bulbs ($320)
- AcuRite Hydrometer and Thermometer (x2 at $12)
- VivoSun 6” 240CFM Inline Duct Booster Fan (x2 at $21)
- Lorell 6” Clip-On Fan (x4 at $17)
- Century 7 Day Heavy Duty Programmable Digital Timer, Dual Outlet (x2 at $13)
- TopoGrow 2-in-1 60”X48”X80” Dual Room Indoor Grow Tent ($188)
Total cost: $938
The “Standard Grow” is designed to be a fully comprehensive cannabis cultivation and propagation system, offering an all-inclusive perpetual grow space packed into a 4×5’ build. For just under $1,000, you get a 3-chambered, 3-light tent with a full air filtration system, automation and metering included.
This build allows growers to cultivate at multiple stages in the plant’s life cycle as well as provide housing for multiple propagation projects.
The 4×4’ main tent is powered by a 630w CMH light and the 1×4’ two-tiered tent extension is built out with two 4-bulb t5 fluorescent light fixtures. Complete with four fans, two dual outlet timers, and adjustable intake/exhaust components, this 80” tent supports even the most ambitious of grows.
- Tent: The shining star of this build is the TopoGrow 2-in-1 60”x48”x80” dual-room indoor grow tent. The main chamber is 4’x4’x6.6” with an attached 1’x4’x6.6” two-tiered chamber. A wire frame separates the two chambers, allowing for two separate propagation rooms. The main and second chambers of the tent are divided by a velcro applied detachable, double-ended mylar fabric barrier.
- Light: This system contains three separate light fixtures. The main room is outfitted with a 120v 630w CMH fixture with double 3100k bulbs, while the two-tiered chamber contains a pair of 12”x48” t5 fluorescent light bulb fixtures (4-bulb) stacked vertically. With this build, the main chamber may be used for both late vegetative and flowering cycles while the side chambers make for fantastic germination and cloning areas for young vegetative plants.
- Filtration: The main chamber of the tent comes with a complete air filtration system. The intake is one 6” inline duct booster fan fastened at the bottom of the tent. A second 6” booster fan removes hot air from the top of the tent and sits just left of the CMH fixture. For exhaust, a 400CFM kit from GrowSun is used. The kit contains a 6” carbon filter, heavy-duty duct exhaust fan (with a speed controller), as well as 6” aluminum ducting. This system may either be fastened to the top back end of the tent via heavy-duty zip ties and duct tape or placed on the ground in the back right corner of the tent. Each set-up allows for exhaust ducting to leave the same top port. The main room receives two 6” clip-on fans, one set up to canopy height and the second fastened to a top support beam directing air towards the light fixture and 6” exhaust fan. The two-tiered side chamber gets a 6” clip-on fan for each room.
- Automation: Two Dual Outlet Century 7 digital timers are used in this build. One controls the light and exhaust fan in the main chamber and the other controls the two fluorescent lights on the side.
- Climate metering: Each chamber receives one Acurite hydrometer/thermometer for climate metering.
- Filtration setup: For the main room, fasten the first 6” booster fan to the bottom-left port of the tent with zip ties and duct tape, directing air inward. The second booster fan should be fastened in the same way on the top-left side of the tent above the first. This fan will direct air out of the tent.
The 6” exhaust kit may either be fastened on the top of the left tent or on the bottom-right, each option directing air through the carbon filter and out of the top port. This room receives two 6” clip-on fans—the first will be fastened to the top-right support beam of the tent to help move warm air towards the exhaust. The second fan can be placed on the back-left corner to follow the canopy as it rises.
For the second room, a 6” clip-on fan is fastened to the back-left support beam of each tier to direct airflow throughout each small chamber.
- All prices are factored in pre-tax/pre-shipping fees.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change.
- Although not included in the inventory list, it is highly recommended that you purchase both 4” and 6” protective screens for each booster fan. Though not available on Amazon currently, these can be purchased at most hardware stores.
Patrick Bennett contributed to this article.
Check out Leafly's guide to learn some tips and tricks on how to set up an indoor weed grow inexpensively.
Best Indoor Grow Kit Reviews | Top 10 Weed Growing Kits in 2021
Are you among the many who are switching from outdoor gardening to indoor plantation? Do you live in an urban city and wish to freshly grow your own weed, right inside your apartment?
Be it growing marijuana or basic herbs, it is all possible with an indoor garden and that too throughout the year. All you need is the best indoor grow kit to cater to your essential requirements to start up.
One of the most effective processes for indoor gardening is the hydroponic growing system. A hydroponic system is a less messy and more effective growth since the hydroponic growing system requires minimum to no soil and less water to grow plants.
Follow through to find out what to look for when looking for the best hydroponic indoor grow kit available on the market.
Selection of the Top 10 Indoor Grow Tent Kits
As there are numerous products in the market with different built, shapes, and sizes, it will be best to go through a list of the best marijuana grow kits out there.
Here is a list of the top ten indoor grow kits available in the market.
|2.7’x 2.7’x 5.2′||300|
|Hydro Plus||4’x 3’x6′|
Weed Growing Kits Reviews
1. TopoGrow – Editor`s Choice Grow Tent Kit
Easy to assemble and use, TopoGrow LED grow tent is a complete basic kit with 600 watts LED light for growing weed.
You can use this indoor weed growing kit for any life cycle of the plant. It is made of waterproof diamond Mylar that is 96% reflective, and 600D heavy-duty lightproof cloth.
If you are looking to plant one or two plants, then this hydroponic grow kit is ideal for use.
The LED grow light efficiently aluminates while consuming 220 watts power consumption.
The indoor grow kit has a 4-inch fan along with a carbon filter that ensures high absorption and better yield.
TopoGrow LED grow tent can operate in temperatures as low as -20 degrees Celsius. There are multiple vents for the installation of a fan and filter.
So if you are looking for something simple and effective this hydroponic grow kit is the answer.
2. Gorilla SuperRoom 5’ x 5’ Smart Grow Kit
The SuperRoom Smart Grow Kit is an all-in-one package that offers the most sought-after equipment for your interior garden. You get a 1680D 5’ x 5’ x 7”11’ grow kit with premium carbon filters and multiple internal circulation fans.
Besides this, you can choose from a 20-site Super-Flow System, a 6-site Bubble Flow Buckets, or nine five-gallon soil pots for your grow medium. As for the LED, you can either opt for the Kind LED XL750 or the XL1000 light.
Moreover, the grow kits come with a trellis system to boost your yield up to 30%, a TDS system for checking the water purity, and a digital thermometer to maintain an optimum temperature for your plants.
However, this is not everything. Apart from all this, the SuperRoom includes a Wi-Fi GrowCam, a pH control kit, an industrial power strip, a GFCI Shock Buster for safety, and the Lotus nutrient starter kit.
If this was not enough, you could connect your grow room with its app on your phone. Here, you can customize the light timings and control the watering schedule using the Super-Flow System.
3. TheBudGrower Complete Indoor Grow Kit with Fan
One of the best hydroponic grow kits, TheBudGrower.com offers a complete and easy to set up bundle.
The complete indoor grow kit is designed with premium quality products. The kit includes a growing tent, LED, 4” fan, an assembling guide, indoor hydroponic soil, and a carbon filter as major parts.
The tent dimension 24”x24”x60” can fit any space in your desired room.
This indoor grow tent kit is also designed with a reflective diamond Mylar. Built with heavy-duty zip for easy to close or open. With steel poles and corners, this grow kit can hold up to 300 pounds. The spacious opening allows easier all-around access to the plants.
Budgrower complete indoor grow kit features an XP summit LED grow light that provides a full 13 band light spectrum with a 50,000-hour lifespan. It also allows you to use two different settings to grow vegetable plants and flowering plants.
The carbon filter in this kit can remove any moisture or odor and has an average lifespan of 2 years with respect to use.
This marijuana grow kit comes with a three-year warranty; however, the warranty does not cover the fan and the carbon filter.
It is an optimum choice for a fresh user because the product offers all the basic necessary items in one kit. This also eliminates hassle at the user end and gives better produce.
4. TopoLite LED Grow Light + Indoor Grow Tent Kit
If you are looking for growing any life cycle of the plant then Topolite full spectrum LED grow light plus multiple sizes grow tent is a good choice.
This hydroponic grow kit features a 300 watts LED light and measures 24”x 24” x 48” overall. The size and dimension offer enough space to grow a good number of plants.
Since it uses an LED grow light, it consumes less electricity and also generates less heat while in use. The led light can work up to 18 hours and has a longer lifespan.
The package includes one power line, stainless steel hanging kit, an instruction guide, a removable waterproof floor tray, two nylon belts for filter straps, and a set of a frame of rods and connectors.
It is made of 96% reflective Mylar that is waterproof and adds to its durability.
This indoor grow tent kit can continuously work for 10 to 16 hours per day.
The TopoLite indoor hydroponic system tent features a heavy-duty zipper.
It can be set up very easily and within minutes without any hassle. You don’t really need any tools to set it up, as the process is very simple and straightforward.
5. HTG Supply – Marijuana Growing Kit
Another grow kit that falls among the best cannabis grow kit that you can pick as a beginner is the HTG supply’s original 400w 3×3 hydroponic grow kit.
The entire grow kit’s dimension is 39” in length, 39” in width, and a height of 85”. As the company states, it is a complete “plug and play” indoor hydroponic grow tent kit.
The HTG supply kit includes An AgroMax original grow tent, a 6” aligned fan and projection kit, a 6” rotation fan, a 400w HPS bulb, a GrowBright thermometer/hydrometer, four bubble boy single shot 3.5 gallons DWC hydroponic system, a pair of ratchet grow light hooks, 1L PH perfect grow micro bloom nutrient solution, and a 120v mechanical time.
As a starter indoor grow kit, this is also the best choice as it does all the planning and purchasing of all the basic equipment and it can be assembled together easily.
This kit also has great customer reviews.
6. Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent Kit
This marijuana grow kit is about the Hongruilite Indoor Plant Growing System. This is a complete indoor grow kit with ventilation, grow lights, and a durable medium-sized tent.
If you’re a beginner in the indoor hydroponic growing field, hydroponic grow kits like these are a great way to get started.
The tent is constructed with a beginner-friendly full-spectrum design. This way, you can grow your plants from at any stage may it be germination, seedling, vegetables, or flowers.
Besides that, the durable tent is made out of 600D lightproof oxford cloth. This cloth does not let light or heat escape from the tent.
Also, it has a reflective mylar layer on the inside which directs maximum light towards your plants. This ensures the optimum use of your LED grow lights and help you save energy expenses as well.
Furthermore, this indoor grow tent kit includes effective carbon air filters. This model uses environmentally friendly coal-based activated carbon in their filters.
Along with that, you’ll get elastic ropes, silver flex ducting, and steel hose clamps to help you set up your own indoor grow area with only one purchase.
7. TopoLite – Weed Growing Kit
If you are looking for an easy to use indoor grow kit then the TopoLite Grow Tent room kit is a package that is easily set up and use.
It uses a 300w LED grow light that projects a full spectrum for growth. You can use this LED grow light in any growth cycle of the plant; however, you need to adjust the light wavelength.
The 300-watt TopoLite Grow tent features an inline duct fan, a silver flex duct, clamps, and an activated carbon filter.
You can use this grow kit for a maximum of 16 hours without a break, which is better than many other grow kits.
This indoor weed growing kit also helps you to easily monitor the growth of the plant.
It is made of 600D lightproof oxford cloth, metal rods, heavy zips, and double stitching. This makes it durable and sturdy.
The design of the tent supports multiple vents for ventilation and installation of filter out and fan.
8. BloomGrow – Indoor Cannabis Grow Kit
BloomGrow grow kits are one of the best indoor grow kits available in the market.
With a durably constructed tent and high-quality basic growing essentials, this kit has everything you need to get started.
Firstly, the grow tent is made with the finest quality 600D waterproof material. From the inside, the layer is 96% reflective to direct all the light towards your plants.
Also, this hydroponic tent kit has an effective mechanism against light and heat leakage. The edges are double stitched while the zipper locks are heavy-duty industrial grades to maintain the proper growing environment inside.
Secondly, this best weed growing kit also includes a complete ventilation kit to ensure better health in your plants.
The pre-filter air cleaning system with eco-friendly activated carbon filters cleans the air effectively providing a healthy, natural environment.
Also, the fans are designed to produce less noise and vibration to avoid any damage to the plants.
Thirdly, the package includes full-spectrum LED lights that are perfect for any growth cycle such as germination, seedling, flowers, and vegetables.
The hygrometer helps you maintain the ideal temperature and humidity level inside the tent by displaying accurate readings with clarity.
To complete the marijuana grow kit, you’ll get sturdy rope hangers and shears to manage the plants as they grow taller and heavier.
9. Oppolite – Complete Indoor Grow Tent Kit
The 800w Oppolite cannabis grow kit is made from a reflective Mylar material that helps maximums light exposure.
The fan helps to keep the temperature at bay and the activated carbon filter helps the absorption of the nutrients in plants.
This 800w LED COB grow light provides great light projection with the full spectrum to help with the growth cycle of the plant.
The double-stitched, heavy-duty zip eliminates the chances of light loss.
This kit has less power consumption and also reduces the temperature.
10. Hydro Plus – Weed Growing Kit
If you’re looking for the best hydroponic grow kit, this kit complete with all the basic essentials by Hydro plus is a great option for you.
The tent itself is designed with two-tier accommodation which can be customized according to your plants’ needs. Meaning, you can remove the upper shelf and let your plants grow taller as well.
Besides that, the construction of this tent is impeccable. It’s made out of a thick, heavy-duty, 600D oxford cloth. The cloth is held together by durable metal rods to provide a sturdy growth environment for your plants.
Also, the openings of the tent are secured by industrial-grade zippers that make sure light or heat does not escape from the tent in order to maintain favorable conditions at all times.
Moreover, the tent has rectangular vents reinforced with mesh lining to ensure ideal ventilation inside. There are multiple vents located at different spots that you can use to fit fans and filters.
Furthermore, the complete package comes with a timer, plant netting, light hangers, and a hygrometer.
With this marijuana grow kit you can nurture your plants as seedlings and take care of them as they grow taller.
All you’ll need to add are the fans and LED grow lights to get started.
- Buyers Guide
- Types of Hydro Systems
- Pros & Cons
What to Look for When Buying an Indoor Grow Kit
With so many products out there in the market, how do you know you are investing in the right product?
If you are new then you are probably are familiar with what to look for when buying the best indoor grow kit and the go through various hydroponic grow kit reviews.
Need not to worry because we have laid out a basic guide that will help you clear your mind and pick the product that meets your needs.
- Know why you need an indoor hydroponic growing kit
Before you begin, it is essential that you know the reason you are opting for a indoor weed growing kit.
This would mean that you will know what type of plant you want to harvest. You may want to grow some marijuana, flowering plant, or just some herbs.
This is necessary to know because different plants require different settings and requirements. Once you are clear about the plant you want to grow, it will become easier to set your hydroponic grow kit.
- Cost expenditure
As there are a lot of options available in the market, you can choose between high-end and expensive or affordable grow kits.
Prior to purchasing the product, you must be aware of your expense budget as it will help you save time by not browsing throughout of budget products.
- Space set up
It is good if you decide about the place you want to install your marijuana grow kit.
This way, you know the exact dimensions of the kit you want to buy. You can easily find all types of sizes to fit any requirements.
Types of Hydroponic Systems for Grow Kits
There are six basic types of hydroponic systems
- Wick System
A passive system, the wicking process is a very simple hydroponic system.
This is once again among the simplest yet active hydroponic system.
Grow kits with this system are among the best hydroponic grow kits because they offer the best growth rate out of all.
- Aeroponic System
The Aeroponic system is considered the most sophisticated hydroponic system. It is slightly complex so it is not for beginners.
- Nutrient Film Technique
The NFT system is the most popular hydroponic system for commercial use.
The crop develops long canals and the liquid nutrient solution flows through the plants.
- EBB & Flow System
Although the EBB and Flow System, also known as flood and drain system, is an effective system, but not very much common.
A most broadly used system commercially and non-commercially. In this technique, once activated, the pump drops a droplet of nutrient solution onto the plant base through a small drip line.
Pros & Cons of the Complete Marijuana Grow Tent Kits
Every product has its pros and cons and as a customer, it will be best for you to be aware of what you are investing in.
Here are some key benefits of using a cannabis grow kit and a few disadvantages as well.
- Better Yield
- Higher growth rate
- All year round growth
- Effective delivering of nutrients in plants with minimum or no barriers
- Minimum water reduction
- Easy to set up and use
- Lower water consumption
- Less wastage and mess
- High cost if you are bigger plantation because you need bigger marijuana grow kits
- You need to monitor the growth critically
- Requires manual maintenance
- A new user can take time to understand the system and use which is natural but the learning curve is simple
- Health and growth of the plant completely depend on the power
Wrapping Up with the Best Indoor Grow Kits
If you are a first time user of a weed growing kit, choose the kit that offers the complete set to grow any plant because it will offer you ease.
Although you can always customize your grow kit, it is best to avail of a solution that requires less hassle from your side. It looks like a good option, and why not when you have some affordable and good indoor grow kits available in the market.
You can easily find a perfect kit in the market because there are a lot of good options available. You can also buy these marijuana grow kit easily online.
We advise you to go through the options on our list, compare them, and read the hydroponic grow kit reviews from other customers, pick your kit, and start harvesting.
“When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission”
Looking for the best indoor grow kit? Editor`s selection, review & buyer`s guide of the top 10 grow tent kits for growing marijuana indoors