Smoking weed and got the munchies? The Untold Truth Of Krispy Kreme
When you’re craving doughnuts after a serious smoking session, can you think of anything better than a Krispy Kreme to fill that munchies void?
That flawless sheet of glaze that crackles across the top when you take your first bite; the light, pillowy pastry that almost dissolves in your mouth the moment it hits your tongue… Whether you’re looking to satisfy your breakfast cravings or a late night sweet tooth, it always hits the spot.
And when they’re hot off the line? Forget about it. While we may never know what makes these things so delicious, there are plenty of other fun facts to discover about your favourite doughnut chain that’s been serving those glazed delights for over 80 years. Here’s the untold truth of Krispy Kreme…
Watch – The Untold Truth Of Krispy Kreme
Missy “The Missile” Giove: The Champion Mountain Biker Turned Marijuana Smuggler
Smoke like an Egyptian! 6 Facts About How Cannabis Was Used in Ancient Egypt
You may like
It’s all about the DNA.. The history behind Landrace cannabis strains
Motivated by racism, Harry Anslinger Marijuana Prohibition Godfather
Woodstock 50th anniversary still going ahead despite investors bailing
What’s the real history of 420 and why it’s still important?
Made in Hollywood. The history of Pineapple Express weed strain
Cease and Desist! The history of Girl Scout Cookies weed strain
Smoking weed and got the munchies? The Untold Truth Of Krispy Kreme When you’re craving doughnuts after a serious smoking session, can you think of anything better than a Krispy Kreme to fill
Mmmm… my insides warm-up just thinking about these Homemade medicated krispy kreme doughnuts. They will melt in your fingers & your mouth! The THC-infused glaze packs a power punch. Best to be careful with these delectable doughnuts because it’s hard to eat just one! ?
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons boiling water
- 1 teaspoons dry active yeast
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoon Butter, cold to room temperature (do not melt)
- Dash of salt
- Enough oil to cover the bottom few inches of a pan, wok, or a deep fryer
- 1/3 cup Cannabis Butter
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons hot water or as needed
1. In a large measuring bowl, combine the milk and boiling water. Add a teaspoon of the sugar and the yeast. Stir it gently, then leave it in a warm place for the yeast to activate. It will look foamy
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, the rest of the sugar, and the salt. Cut in the butter using your fingers or a pastry blender, until it resembles crumbs.
3. Add the egg and yeast mixture to the flour mix, and mix into a smooth dough. This usually takes about 5 minutes of mixing.
4. Turn the dough out onto a lightly-floured counter and knead for about 5 to 10 minutes—it should feel springy and little bubbles should form under the surface. Place it back in the bowl, cover with a cloth or plastic wrap, and let rise for about an hour until double in size.
5. Once risen, place the dough onto the counter and cut it into 4 pieces. One piece at a time, stretch it into a long rope about an inch to an inch and a half wide. Cut strips about an inch long, ball em up with your hands, and place them on a baking tray or wire rack to wait. Cover the donut holes with a cloth to rise. Cover the donut holes with a cloth to rise
6. Heat the oil to 375F. Place the donuts into the oil and fry until golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes. Only cook a few at a time so they don’t overcrowd and stick together.
7. Drain on a paper towel or wire rack over a cloth, before glazing them.
Homemade medicated krispy kreme doughnuts. They will melt in your fingers & your mouth! The THC-infused glaze packs a power punch.